Sunday, April 15, 2007

RCC Rewind

What a great day at RCC!

Word Worship - Chris did an awesome job teaching on prayer from an Ephesians 1 perspective. What hit me most was that our prayers for one another need to be geared toward spiritual growth...not so focused on the circumstances in life, but more so on how we can come to know God better through each circumstance. Questions to ask...Do I know God more today than yesterday? Am I connecting with Him through prayer or just going through the motions? Am I striving to connect with God and am I connecting with others and praying for them to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?

Musical Worship - Simply stated...It ROCKED! It was great to have Jason, Donna, and Jesse jammin' with us! Sounded awesome, but most importantly it moved us right to the feet of Jesus. I walked away celebrating this incredible freedom I've been given.

Freedom comes through salvation and,
"There's only one name under heaven, whereby you must be saved".
JESUS!
M. Devine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our music today was pretty cool but it would have been even better if Ashley was there,but it was still pretty awesome